It has been a while since I’ve shared my favorite makeup products (almost a year ago, actually) and so I thought I would give an update to that original post. I traveled to St Martin and Key West this month so I sorted through and packed my everyday essentials from the the rest of my makeup drawer. I keep my makeup in a cosmetics bag in my purse when I travel so I just pack essentials and then a few products that I know I’ll use and are airline friendly.
BTW, I lloooovveeee stalking beauty bloggers (Kate from Kate Loves Makeup is one of my newest favorite beauty bloggers to date- go check her out sometime!!)
Ok, while we were in Key West, I snapped this pic….
and from left to right, I linked to all of my products below:
- Estee Lauder Bronze Goddess (I wear #2 Medium)
- Black Beauty Blender
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Foundation (In 3C2 Pebble)
- Bobbi Brown Eyeliner (Chocolate Truffle)
- Bobbi Brown brow pencil (in Saddle)
- Estee Lauder Mascara (sumptuous extreme black)
- ELF Powder Brush
- Estee Lauder Double Wear Brush on Glow
- Benefit Stay Don’t Stray Eye Primer
- Bobbi Brown Shadow Stick (in nude beach)
- Chane Rouge Coco Shine (#477)
- Maybelline cover stick (light beige)
- NARS Sarah Moon blush (Isadora) (Mine was limited edition and no longer avail, very similar NARS color here called Amour)
After I wash my face (I use makeup wipes and then whatever the hotel has supplied) I apply the following to my face:
- Advanced Night Repair (a makeup artist once told me to apply both AM and PM. This stuff is a cult favorite for a reason- its like MAGIC!!! I keep these smaller sized bottles from free gift with purchase for traveling.)
- Advanced Night Repair Eye
- Estee Lauder DayWear with SPF 25
Read my full post about my skincare routine in this post.
My typical “essentials”/ travel makeup routine:
- Apply foundation with beauty blender all over,
- apply a few drops of Stay Don’t Stray to my eyelids,
- draw upside down triangles under my eyes with the concealer stick and blend,
- apply bronzer and then blush with powder brush,
- apply shadow stick to my eyes,
- fill in brows with brow stick,
- apply eyeliner/mascara
- add a little Estee Lauder glow stick under my eyes and on my temples (I don’t do this every day)
- apply lipstick…
Wash my hands, and go! That’s it!
What are your favorite products!? If you blogged them, drop a link to your post- I would LOVE to read them!!
Thanks for reading HB today, friends! I created a little thingy below to find my favorite cosmetic essentials below.. happy shopping!! XOXO